The eCom Admin Panel is where you can access the full suite of settings and controls for your Lightspeed eCom account beyond what is offered in the Online tab in Retail POS (X-Series).
Accessing the eCom Admin Panel
- In Retail POS, navigate to Setup > Apps.
- Locate Lightspeed eCom and click the Open in a new tab icon to the right.
Understanding the main and sub-menus
All navigation within Lightspeed eCom is done using the main and sub-menus. These are displayed on the left-hand side of the screen. Once you have selected a section from the main menu, a sub-menu will open showing available options to choose from within that category.
The main menu comprises three categories: Store management, Sales channels and Configuration. Each contains sections and sub-menus representing the different areas of eCom, such as My Sales, Catalog, and Reports.
Hovering over a section will display the sub-menu (where applicable) where an option can be selected. Clicking directly on a section will open a drop-down sub-menu and open the first option will by default, i.e. Settings > General.
The Dashboard offers a snapshot of what’s happening in your store right now. When you navigate to the eCom admin panel, you will be on the dashboard by default and can then navigate to other areas of eCom from here.
- View and manage Orders from your eCom store.
- Monitor Abandoned carts to encourage customers to complete their purchases.
- Create a customer database with Customers.
- Navigate to the Retail POS Sales history using Order editor.
- Create a powerful online product catalog with Products.
- Curate your product offering with Categories.
- Expand your online offering with Gift cards.
- An Overview of your marketing opportunities available to you
- Use Google Ads to advertise your products.
- Put your products in front of customers with Facebook Ads.
- Offer Discount Coupons to generate sales.
- Set Automatic Discounts for advanced purchasing.
- Stay in touch with your customers using Newsletters.
- Configure Automated Emails to streamline your store.
The Reports section is the hub of eCom analytics. Use supported plug-ins like Google Analytics to deep-dive into your data which enables you to get a better understanding of your business.
An overview of all the websites, blogs, popular marketplaces, and social media channels that you can plug eCom into and sell to your customers.
- Preview your website with Overview.
- Use Design to personalize your site.
- Customize your Domain to help customers find you
- Configure SEO (search engine optimization) settings to control how your site interacts with search engines like Google
Connect your eCom store to Instagram and learn how to showcase your products, convert your audience to buyers, and reach billions of potential customers.
Connect your eCom store to Facebook and learn how to reach billions of shoppers and grow your customer base.
Take advantage of TikTok’s explosive growth and boost your business by connecting your eCom store with TikTok For Business.
- Expand your Facebook marketing with Facebook Messenger
- Put your products where buyers are searching with Google Shopping
- ShopApp® turns your online store into a mobile app that customers can download
- List your products on eBay directly from your eCom store
- Sync your eCom catalog to Amazon
Customize your store’s appearance to fit your business needs and create the look and feel that reflects your brand.
Setup your payment processing with Lightspeed Payments and other payment options to ensure that your customers always have a way to purchase that suits them.
Shipping and pickup
Configure shipping, delivery, and pickup options to set how you’ll be getting your products to customers.
- Adjust your store profile, regional settings, card and checkout settings, and tracking & analytics in General.
- Set the way Taxes are calculated in your store and adjust other relevant settings.
- Ensure that you’re meeting Legal requirements for your business.
- Keep yourself and your customers informed with Notifications.
- Customize your Invoice template.
- Create Customer Groups to enhance your customer database
- Use Product Types to group products together.
- Increase product searchability with Product Filters.
- Add Custom Checkout Fields to capture additional information.
- Curate the customer experience with Edit Store Labels.
- Search the App Market for further eCom enhancements.
- Manage the apps connected to eCom using My Apps.
- Go beyond the built-in options with Custom Development.