Getting started guide
In this article, learn how to log in to Retail POS on desktop and the Retail POS (X) app. Navigate to other articles in the guide using the carousel below.
Retail POS is where you build and manage your store. You can sell, manage inventory, add users, generate reports and so much more. Learn how to log in to your Retail account, either on your desktop or through the Retail POS app on iOS.
Logging in to Retail POS on desktop
- On your computer, open your browser and navigate to the Retail POS login screen at https://secure.retail.lightspeed.app/signin.
- Enter your store URL and click Next.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click Sign in.
Admin users with two-factor authentication (2FA) enabled will be prompted to enter an authentication code generated by the registered authentication app.
Logging in to the Retail POS (X) app
Before starting to sell and logging in to the Retail POS app, it's important to prepare your iOS device. Once installed on your device, get ready to log in to the app with these steps:
- Open the Retail POS app.
- Enter your Retail POS store address (URL) and tap Next.
- Enter your Username and Password and tap Sign In.
- Select the Register you would like to use.