There may be some customers that you want to disable Loyalty for, such as:
- Staff members
- Wholesale customers
- Customers who don't wish to participate in your Loyalty program
You can disable Loyalty manually for an individual customer or in bulk with a CSV import.
Disabling Loyalty for an individual customer
- From the main menu, go to Customers > Customers.
- From the list, select your customer's name to expand their details.
- Select Edit customer or the pencil icon.
- Select the Details tab.
- Under SETTINGS, disable the Enable loyalty for this customer toggle.
- Select Save changes.
Your customer can no longer earn or redeem with Loyalty.
Disabling Loyalty for many customers with a CSV import
- From the main menu, select Customers.
- At the top-right of your customer list, select Export list. A CSV file will download.
You can only download 1000 customers per CSV file.
- Open the CSV file in a spreadsheet software.
- Under the enable_loyalty column, change the number from a "1" to a "0" for the customers you want to disable Loyalty for.
- Save the file.
- In Retail POS, go to Customers again.
- Select Import customers.
- Drag and drop your file, or browse and select it. Retail POS will preview how many customers it'll import.
- If all looks correct, select Continue with import.
Retail POS will bring you back to your customer list and display a success message at the top of the page. Your customers can no longer earn or redeem with Loyalty.