The more you are selling your products to your customers and printing receipts, your printer will inevitably run out of paper. Once it does, simply change the paper roll in your receipt printer. Here is how to do it :
- Open the cover of your printer by pushing the lever or button on the printer and lifting the cover upwards.
- Remove the paper roll that's currently inserted in your printer.
- Insert the new paper roll in the following orientation. This is important as the thermal side needs to face outwards for your receipts to print correctly or else, they'll be blank.
- Pull the paper out past the cutter at the front of the printer. While doing so, make sure the paper roll stays taut and doesn't unroll.
- Push the cover down to snap it closed. Otherwise, your receipt won't feed properly.
Well done! Your printer should now be ready to print more of your sales!