- Retail POS for Mac or PC
- Retail POS on iPad
- Pax D210 terminal
At the end of each day or employee shift, you need to complete a Batch Close to send transactions to the bank for settlement. You will not receive payment for the transactions until this step is completed.
- Access the main menu by clicking the Menu button located directly under the screen.
- On the Main Menu, press the Hosts Settings button.
- Enter the password, which is always today’s date in MM/DD/YYYY format.
- The Hosts Settings menu appears. Press the down arrow on the reader to move to the second set of menu options.
- Press Batch Close.
- Once transactions have been successfully sent to the bank for settlement, ‘BATCH CLOSED’ appears on the screen.