We've made it easy to export stock orders to a CSV this is great for imputing data into another system such as MYOB AccountRight or QuickBooks Online.
The CSV contains basic information including:
- Product, SKU, supplier_code
- Stock on hand
- Quantity Ordered & Received
- Unit Cost, Total Cost, Display Price & Total Price
To export a CSV file of your stock order
- Click Inventory > Stock Control
- Locate the Stock Order and click on its name
- Click the Export CSV button
- Your order will be exported to a CSV File that can be opened in your chosen spreadsheet program!